Saturday, 17 January 2009

6 Days to go until the Strictly Show !!!!

Well, having made it through the week , I'm definitely looking forward to the next one now, since there's a special event coming up! Next friday, my best friend Louise & I are going to Manchester to see the Strictly Come Dancing show live at the MEN arena. It's been booked for a few months now & we're SOOOOOOOOO looking forward to it - only problem is that Lou still has a broken foot & we're seated upstairs , so she's going to call & see what the access is like. I don't think anything will stop her from going though, even if she had to climb up the stairs on her knees! (lol) That shows what huge fans we are I guess. We've followed the tv show for every series but this one looked so good that we decided to go & see the live show - unfortunately not all my favourite dancers will be performing, but I'm sure we'll enjoy it still. I'll post after the show , if not before with a report!! (can't wait!!)
In the meantime I'm trying to get into Dancing on Ice, but somehow it doesn't have quite the same hold over me .

No comments:

Post a Comment