Well, I survived the first day back at work. Two day nurseries in one day is quite enough. The children were all excited to see me today it seemed as I haven't been in since before Christmas, so they had plenty of news to tell me (all at the same time of course). I thought I did well not to go home with a headache actually since it got so noisy at times.
So tomorrow, I'm back to my dance classes in West Kirby which I look forward to - I teach lovely children who are keen to learn. They all passed their exams back in December, so I get to give everyone good news. I'll be thinking about their new grades now & what we'll be doing next.
Wednesday morning is at Harrison Nursery (2-4 year olds) then come the afternoon, it's pre -school Dance at the Rake Lane studios which can be quite demanding believe it or not!! Then on thursday I'm off ,YAY!!! However there'll be some planning to do for saturday: I have 4 disco dance classes & somewhere in the middle is my 4-6 year old tap & theatre craft class. Again, they all passedexams , so need to start on something new.
I guess that's it for today, time to relax...
Monday, 12 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment